Want to help raise funds for Sisterhood?
Every time you shop at Krogers or Remkes, Sisterhood can earn part of your spending. It’s easy and doesn’t cost anything extra.
You just need to register (or renew) your Kroger Plus Card or Remke biggs gift card online, and designate Adath Israel Sisterhood as your recipient.
Here’s the process for registering or renewing your Kroger Plus Card:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and log on to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you do not have an account already with Kroger.com, please set up a new account
- Once you are logged in to the Kroger web site, click “my account”
- Click on “Kroger Plus card” and add your Kroger Plus card number
- Click on “Contact Information” to add your phone number as the alternate method without your card
- Click on “Community Rewards” and then click on “Edit Community Rewards”
- Add Adath Israel Sisterhood’s organization number – 80170 and be sure you see Adath Israel Sisterhood listed
- YOU ARE DONE! Whenever you swipe your Kroger Plus card, you earn money for Sisterhood!
Register your Remkes card at www.remkes.com/Community.aspx
If you do not have email, or if you need assistance with registering, please contact Debbie Lempert at 513-521-4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.