Become a member of Adath Israel Congregation’s Sisterhood!
Annual membership fees are $40, due by September 1 of each year. You can also opt to pay a higher amount of your choosing.
A dues letter is mailed to current Sisterhood members each year.
If you are not a current member, you can download the Sisterhood Membership Form [PDF] and mail a hard copy, along with a check made out to “Adath Israel Sisterhood,” to the Sisterhood Financial Secretary at:
11142 Wood Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Membership dues are a major source of Sisterhood funding and are needed to support many social and educational programs at Adath Israel, the Cincinnati community, and around the world. These include:
- Support for the religious school
- Siddur gifts for all B’nai Mitzvah
- Sponsorship of Sukkah decorating
- Bingo program for Cedar Village residents
- Lunch at the soup kitchen in Over-the-Rhine
- Support for Torah Fund, a fundraiser for Conservative seminaries
- Support for the Masorti Movement
In addition, $15 of every dues payment is sent to the Women’s League for Conservative Judaism, of which Adath Israel Sisterhood is a member.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Kadosh at (216) 272-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.