Please download this membership form [PDF] and print it out. Please mail the completed form, along with a check made out to “Adath Israel Sisterhood,” to the Sisterhood Financial Secretary:
5400 Belleview Avenue
Blue Ash, OH 45242
You can also drop off the form and check to the synagogue office.
Membership dues are a major source of Sisterhood funding and are needed to support many social and educational programs at Adath Israel, the Cincinnati community, and around the world. These include:
- Support for the religious school
- Siddur gifts for all B’nai Mitzvah
- Sponsorship of Sukkah decorating
- Bingo program for Cedar Village residents
- Lunch at the soup kitchen in Over-the-Rhine
- Support for the Torah Fund
- Support for the Masorti Movement
Note: If you purchase an item(s) on behalf of Sisterhood and need reimbursement, please download this Reimbursement receipt [PDF] and print it out. Please mail the completed form to Mindy Nemoff, the Sisterhood Financial Secretary, at the address above.